Delivering a customized blend of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients straight into the veins is the basis of vitamin IV infusions, a simple treatment option. Since the vitamins are injected directly into the bloodstream, they are absorbed almost immediately without having to go through the digestive process. Vitamins prescribed by our dentists have been shown to increase metabolic rate, hasten recovery time, and reduce discomfort following extensive dental work. Getting a vitamin infusion after getting dental work done can help you heal faster and feel much better.
Your immune system can perform at its highest level with the right balance of vitamins and micronutrients. In order for you to function normally, including during healing and recovery, you need to take in the proper vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Intravenous hydration therapy done before or after a dental procedure can significantly help if you have trouble healing.
What Are IV Drips and How Do They Work?
Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients are infused directly into your veins through an intravenous drip in a medical procedure called intravenous vitamin therapy. Bypassing the digestive and gastrointestinal systems, the selected micronutrients go straight to your bloodstream. The best possible health of your body is dependent on feeding it the right foods. Your candidacy for periodontal therapy, dental implants, and other procedures can be greatly improved when you take vitamin and mineral supplements (via IV drip therapy) prescribed by your dentist.
How Does IV Drip Therapy Work?
The human body requires a wide variety of vitamins and minerals to function properly and in order to operate at an optimal level, you needs a wide range of minerals and vitamins. In addition to this, you also need to maintain a healthy balance of micronutrients in your body.
If you are deficient in any essential nutrients, you may have a more difficult time healing after an injury or even surgery. IV therapy has been shown to enhance the body’s natural healing processes by administering a carefully balanced cocktail of nutrients directly into a patient’s bloodstream through an intravenous (IV) drip.
Intravenous (IV) therapy is also a more efficient and effective approach to getting all the vitamins you need for healthy living into your system. Vitamins given intravenously are not degraded by the stomach or intestines on the way to the bloodstream. Vitamins administered through IV hydration therapy are also of higher quality than those found in oral supplements, which often contain fillers and binders that dilute the vitamins’ positive effects.
The IV Vitamin Therapy Process
Fill out paperwork
Before getting an infusion, you will need to fill out a few forms prepared by medical professionals to know your medical history, current health status and suitability for IV therapy.
After you have been declared an ideal candidate for IV therapy, an extremely thin plastic tube known as a catheter is inserted directly into your vein by a qualified nurse. A numbing spray is also used during the catheter insertion procedure to reduce any discomfort.
Taking Out the Needle
As soon as the nurse has found a vein, the needle will be taken out. However, the catheter stays in your veins while the IV infusion is administered.
Putting the drip bag together
A bag containing your chosen drip concentrate is attached to the catheter.
Get comfortable and take it easy
The whole process of administering an IV drip, from starting the IV process to finishing the paperwork, can take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes of your time.
Does Vitamin C Go into an IV?
The simple answer is YES. You can be administered a vitamin C IV treatment if you are deficient in vitamin C. But there is more to IV drips than just administering vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin D or any other vitamin. Depending on the type of IV drip that is recommended by your dentist, apart from vitamin C, vitamin B and other vitamins, you may also receive electrolytes and salts, sugars, or antioxidants. Note that the specific ingredients of each IV drip therapy session you receive is ultimately determined by and a reflection of your respective diagnosis and treatment plan.
However, the components most frequently used in intravenous solutions are:
This is a standard intravenous fluid consisting mainly of a salt and water (saline) solution. Since sodium is an electrolyte, a saline solution can help with both overcoming dehydration and even hangover symptoms.
Antioxidants and vitamins are indispensable because of their wide-ranging positive effects on your health. A vitamin boost will enhance your immune system and provide you with great energy levels, power, and strength. IV fluids can contain vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and so on.
These compounds and elements keep you hydrated, help to control your nerve and muscle activity, and also help to promote healthy blood pressure, among many other functions. Your body requires a healthy balance of electrolytes like sodium, potassium, calcium, bicarbonate, magnesium, chloride, and phosphate in order to function effectively.
Your IV can also incorporate numerous other components in addition to those listed above. At Epic Dental Center, we stock common remedies for hangovers, including anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea medications.
We also provide customized IV treatment sessions that are specific to the respective health needs of individual patients. We have specialized IVs like a metabolism booster that is designed to aid in weight loss. We also offer IVs that protect you from seasonal allergies as well as help you to fight infections caused by viruses and bacteria.
Is IV Therapy Safe?
IV drip therapy at Epic Dental Center is absolutely safe. Before any of our IV drip products are made available to customers, they must pass rigorous testing and receive FDA approval.
Registered nurses, under the supervision of our medical director, gives all IV infusions. We check the patient’s medical records before starting any IV therapy.
The negative effects of an IV drip are usually nonexistent or mild. Pain, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at the injection site are possibilities and may last anywhere from a few minutes to several days. Yet genuine allergic reactions happen only in rare occasions.
Benefits of IV Drip Therapy
IV hydration therapy offer you several health benefits including:
- IV therapy can raise the rate at which your body uses energy and the effectiveness of your immune system
- IV hydration therapy can intensify your healing time after periodontal therapy and other dental procedures
- To reduce the risk of post-dental-treatment irritation, swelling, and other complications, you can subscribe to an IV hydration therapy session
- IV therapy will aid quick recovery and speed up your body’s healing process after a dental surgical procedure
- IV hydration therapy will give your body an extra boost and provide it with a healthy ratio of minerals and nutrients
- With IV drips, you can boost the amino acids needed by your body to repair damaged muscle tissue and aid skeletal muscle growth at cellular level
- IV hydration therapy will prevent vitamin loss and stomach discomfort
- With IV therapy, your body will get a good dose of nutrients that really work, without all the fillers and binders that come with orally administered supplements
- With IV therapy, the digestive process is skipped and the vitamins are absorbed straight into your bloodstream
- IV therapy is a modest, but highly efficient strategy for maximizing the benefits of dental care
- IV therapy benefits you by preparing your body more advanced dental care
- IV therapy can help provide you with relief from menstrual cramps
- IV drip therapy with vitamin D and other vitamins helps to prevent illness and boost energy in the process
- IV drips helps to improve your skin health and other full body health benefits
- IV drips protect you from chronic diseases to provide you with optimal health
- You can improve your brain function and give you mental clarity with IV drip therapy
- You can maintain optimal health today when you regularly undergo IV drip therapy
- There is a lot that is still unknown about Alzheimer’s disease, but with IV infusion, you can better manage the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- The essential nutrients that you get from TX IV therapy will not only boost your immune system or provide you with an energy boost, but will also improve your digestive system
- If you feel tired, fatigue or suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, then a unique blend of fluids will help boost the energy production levels of your body and provide you with overall wellness
- Heart disease is also a health condition that can be prevented. This is just one of many cardiovascular benefits of drip therapy
- Food poisoning can be combated with IV hydration therapy
- Weight loss management benefits are more pronounced when you incorporate IV fluids
How Often Should I Get an IV Drip?
Regular IV therapy should be administered once or twice monthly, at least according to our recommendations. However, we would gladly tailor IV drip therapy services to meet your respective requirements. We recommend two intravenous infusions per month as a preventative measure to ensure that any vitamin deficiencies are met.
You should inquire as to which two IVs you should get. Your wellness needs can be met by our extensive menu of drips, which range from immune and energy boosters to weight loss management and also hangover relief for mental clarity.
Can I Get IV Vitamin Therapy Without First Seeing A Dentist?
Your IV vitamin infusion at Epic Dental Center will be tailored to your unique nutritional requirements. For this reason, we only provide IV vitamin therapy following extensive consultations and evaluations. Discuss your symptoms with our dentists, get checked out, and get some custom vitamin cocktails made just for you. We have found that vitamin infusions work best when they are tailored to each individual’s needs.
How Often Should I Get A Vitamin IV Drip?
To keep their vitamin and mineral levels at optimal levels, most patients choose to get an infusion once every two weeks. However, the total number of sessions required will vary based on the patient’s specific situation, dental health, and treatment objectives.
Are Vitamins Given Intravenously Effective?
The levels of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in your body will increase after receiving an IV vitamin drip, so it is safe to say that it is effective. Together, we can determine which nutrients will help your body recover faster. To prove the effectiveness of IV vitamin drips, your vitamin levels can be monitored on a regular basis.
Get Your IV Drip Therapy At Epic Dental Center In Houston TX
Epic Dental Center is a high-end medical facility that offers the most advanced and secure IV vitamin infusion therapies available. We offer a proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals designed to speed up your body’s natural healing process following dental procedures like periodontal therapy and dental implant surgery.
Safe and reliable outcomes are guaranteed by our individualized approach to vitamin IV therapy. Our dental office is located at 8800 Katy Fwy, Ste 280, Houston, TX 77024, and you can also schedule a consultation appointment online here today. In order to maximize the effectiveness of your dental treatments, we offer you individualized intravenous drip therapy.